We,ve been here for a family vacation. We've had a great time but unfortunately some things didn't make me/us happy.
1. When we booked the hotel (e-mail), no one has ever told us, there's a parking area what we have to pay for. When we arrived they almost charge us for that, but I refused it. They said, they're gonna send a bottle of something, because I've to pay the parking fee...I said what about that, not to pay for the parking, and you can keep your bottle of something...
2. In the restaurant they're serving a good taste of food but, for breakfast and for dinner as well. But...Sometimes they'd clean that place. On the first night, my fingers were glued to the chair, 'cause of the dirts. Mentioned it to the our waiter. Next morning we sat at the same table. Guess what? They've only cleaned that only one chair...
3. Our room. Nice, big, comfertable beds. But. We've been playing on the carpet with my daughter, and something has went underneath her sofa. Man... We shouldn't have gone after her toy...Mess, uncleaned places we've found there. As well.
It was the first time in my life when I made a complaint. Asked the reception of the hotel, to please clean up our room, here & there... We've been told, the cleaners made a poor job, and they're gonna punish them... I said, ok. They made mistakes, but in my point of view, the housekeeping manager should've told them, hey there's something's wrong here...So first of all they'd find a new housekeeping manager.
The good things:
2. Large room.
3. The spa & the aqua area. Slides(Fun for everyone. Even for the parents!)
4. The area where the hotel built. Nice, quiet, good for relaxing.
So after all, I can say my daughter still wants to go back there, (mostly in wintertime) but because of these cleaning issues, we wouldn't. I hope they've already solved these problems. If they does, then I'l be more than happy to spend another week at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Aquaticum Thermal and Wellness Hotel offers its guests comfortable rooms and suites with air-conditioning and balconies. The Wellness Island is located in the heart third floor and is ready to provide wellness treatments for the guests. For those needing to relax and refresh, there are more than 60 wellness services and Eastern style movement-based exercise programs. The Aqauaticum Mediterranean Water Center provides an all day long relaxation and fun for all generations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Aquaticum Debrecen Thermal and Wellness Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.