We stayed at the apartments for four nights. The location was spot on, easy walking distance for all the sights,room had everything you needed and the jacuzzi bath was a lovely bonus. The price we paid was well worth it and would recommend it to others. Budapest has lots to see and would definately head to Gellert Hill , the views are fantastic.Just round the corner was a sports bar called CHAMPS,on DOHANY ST,40 screens and all the games you needed,food was ok.
- Also Known As:
- Budapest Museum Central Hotel
- Budapest Museum Central Hotel Budapest
- Museum Central Hotel Budapest
- Museum Central Budapest
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Budapest Museum Central is located in the heart of historical center of Budapest directly across from the Hungarian National Museum and many of its rooms have spectacular views onto the Museum. Visitors cannot find a more central location: less than a 5 minute walk from the famous shopping area of Vaci Street and within walking distance from the worldwide famous Gellert Thermal Baths and the romantic Danube river embankment with an amazing view over Budapest Castle district. The rooms are newly renovated and all equipment and furniture are brand new. All rooms have work area with free Internet access, Sat TV, air conditioning and sound proof windows. The Studios have also Jacuzzi hydro massage and kitchen. Our English speaking staff is ready to welcome you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HostelWorld, Agoda, Venere, Olotels, EasyToBook, Expedia, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Budapest Museum Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.