“Very well-prepared food” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ket Szerecsen

Ket Szerecsen
Nagymezo u. 14, Budapest 1065, Hungary (Terézváros)
+36 1 343 1984
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #83 of 1,794 Restaurants in Budapest
Cuisines: Bistro
Good for: Romance, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Dining on a budget
Neighborhood: Terézváros
Description: Unique atmosphere in the middle of the city just by the stunning Andrássy Avenue. International and Mediterranean cuisine mixed with Hungarian style and Hungarian ingredients.Be our guest for breakfast,lunch and dinner or just for a cup of coffee. We are at your service with icy refreshers, nice wines and friendly ambiance.
Stockholm, Sweden
“Very well-prepared food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

Located between Oktogon and Opera, on a parallel street to Andrassy utca, we found this gem for lunch. I had an excellent pasta, and my company had a great vegetarian tapas platter. Both were very well-prepared and tasty, very reasonable price considering the quality. Pasta portion a bit on the small side though, but I would definitely go back.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
Tel Aviv
“Nice pace to start day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

Very good breakfast menu!
Tasty and heathy! Great coffee!
Very nice and helpful staff, everybody speak english, no problems with translation!!!

Visited February 2014
Budapest, Hungary
“Great dinner for couples”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

I was there with my girlfriend last month and we loved it . The service was excellent ,and the food was great . We had roasted lamb with polenta and spaghetti carbonara ,both of them was very delicious.

• Visited December 2013
Budapest, Hungary
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

This was the first time, we visit the Ket Szerecsen, but not the last! :) We love the place, the meals, the service! The tapas and the pastes! Divvy! Greatings to the chef!

Fresno, California
“Best meal in Budapest”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

I always like to try the weakly offers of a restaurant, because I belive that the chef is as excited to prepare it, as I am, to taste it. I ordered steamed beef ribs, potato purée with seedy mustard and celery sauce. Service was kind and fast, and helpfull. The food was excellent, one of the best meals I ever had, I can highly recommend this restaurant to anyone. There's a great variety of main courses, desserts and appetizers. The atmosphere of the place is outstanding!