Me and my girlfriend went eating there today. In short: too expensive for what it is! Stay away from it.
Let's start with the good things:
- Nice environment (all restaurants there have)
- Limited but nice selection of foods on the menu
The bad stuff:
Cocktail B52: A rip off, 3 nips (literally) and it was finished: very very small
Starter parma ham with truffle oil: no truffle oil given at first, had to ask for it. Only 2 really really tiny pieces of parma ham
Starter camembert cheese with raspberry: 2 tiny pieces, barely noticeable.
The starters felt like an appetizer or something, never had starters this small (maybe in a 3 star restaurant where you get 5 of these starters in the menu)
The main course were 2 times filet mignon. I had a big (400gr) and my gf a 200 gr filet. We asked it medium rare, but it was well done 2 times. My gf accepted it, I usually would too. But because of the big piece of meat and the high price, I decided to complain about it. Now a true nightmare begun:
- First the waiter took my almost full plate back to the kitchen, I just tasted a small(!) piece of the meat because I would maybe decide to eat it anyway.
- Waiter came back after 15 min, my gf was long time finished, I hoped to finally start enjoying my delicous meal
- Instead he brought only back the meat and not the ordered side dishes as well. Now the WORST part: the returned meat was the 200 gr size instead of the ordered 400gr. A real rip off.
- I decided to eat it anyway since I was starving by then
- 15 min later again he brought back the side dishes
Conclusion: waiting and waiting and waiting and in the end never even received what I initially ordered.
Of course I complained and I asked for the manager. They said the manager would come. I was looking around, nobody came. I thought he was maybe hiding himself. After asking 2 times and at least 20 minutes later the manager finally came. It turned out the manager was walking there around already for the whole time of the dinner, still they let me wait 20 min. I can hardly conclude anything else then that they let me wait on purpose. After this complete ruined evening out with my gf, in the end he decided to only charge me the small 200 gr filet mignon. Needles to say this was terrible. My diner was the worst diner I had in a long time. If this was a cheap cheap restaurant, you might have expected this, but in this case it was really unacceptable and handled horribly.
Even if this accident hasnt happened, it was still too expensive for what they gave, so I can only advise: look elsewhere, many many other restaurants in the neighborhood and most are a lot cheaper!
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.