“Very good italian” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Tom-George

Tom-George
Oktober 6 utca 8, V, Budapest 1051, Hungary (District V / Inner City)
1-266-3525
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: District V / Inner City
“Very good italian”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

Great Italian food and excellent ambience. No reservation made and dinner after the opera. Fast and efficace service, good food quality and decent wines by the glass. Overall good prices.

Visited October 2013

• Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Melbourne
“Simply terrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

I came to this place by myself and had a terrible experience. The food was below average (you could cook much better yourself). The food I ordered included tasteless pasta and dry tiramisu. The worst part was the service. As soon as I walked in, the waiter seemed annoyed that I was by myself. The guy was rolling his eyes, pointing at me and clearly talking to the other wait staff about me. I noticed that he acted similarly to a woman that was by herself too. When he brought the food over he simply dumped it on the table, did not speak and just walked off. The bill had a significant tip included. I payed with my credit card and the guy was wanting and extra tip, saying "Is this what you want to pay?". I am usually a big tipper, but given that the tip was included and he was so rude, there was no way I was going to give him more. He obviously was annoyed that I did not give him extra and he went to his colleagues and rolled his eyes again.

The food is very expensive for what you get. You are often warned to not eat at touristy areas as it is often poor quality food at big prices and this is definitely an example of this. The only positive was the atmosphere which is quite lovely. Do yourself a favor and don't go.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Superb italian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

Food good with excellent service - good value for money- wise to book as very popular after 8pm.very lively atmosphere with music - try the cherry struddles if any left.

Visited October 2013
Heidelberg, Germany
“Great Pizzas! Friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

Walked in spontaneously on observing a sumptuous pizza being served. Not only are the pizzas great but the staff is friendly enough and allows you to configure one of your choosing that may not be on the menu. Atmosphere splendid. Strongly recommend.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Naxxar, Malta
“Great meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

My family (6 persons) went for dinner here during our holiday. We all ordered a main dish, 2 chicken, 2 fish, 1 pizza and 1 duck together with 3 bottles of water, 1 bottle of Wine and 4 deserts. I must say that none of us was disappointed, the food was really tasty. Total amount of the bill came up to €189, which in my opinion is a bit on the high side. The restaurant is situated in a really lovely pedestrian street which is lovely if you are seated outside

• Visited September 2013