“I can recommend this place everybody.” 4 of 5 stars

Jagello Business Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Jagello ut 38, Budapest 1124, Hungary   |
Ranked #92 of 330 Hotels in Budapest
Toronto, Canada
“I can recommend this place everybody.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

Clean hotel, the breakfast was great, the staff very friendly and helpful.I enjoyed my stay except the mini bar is too small and it should not be on the floor! I missed my favorite t.v. station hir and echo. If you cannot speak Hungarian it is not a problem. I will return on my next visit.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
  • Polish first
Rijeka, Croatia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2012

Peacefull hotel near park and congress center. Clean and quiet place with own parking and garage. Excellent staff, decent, fast and serviceable. Great value for money.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Szeged, Hungary
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2012

This hotel is excellent: everything was gr8: service, food, location and price as well is perfect! Everybody should go there and stay at least one week in the hotel in the one and only city: BUDAPEST, Hungary!!! (L) :)

Room Tip: All of the rooms are excellent
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2012 via mobile

The time what I spent at your hotel was absolutly faboulos. Thanks everything, I hope I can use your service in the future again.

• Stayed January 2012
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2011

I spent a week in this hotel. Only superlatives I can talk about this hotel. I was totally satisfied with the friendly, polite and helpful service. (The lady at breakfast and receptionists as well!) The rooms were cleaned every day, apparently, the breakfast was delicious and always fresh! (If I ask, Fried eggs were made for me)
I got the bus to the city center and back so easily. I am sure I want to come here again next year and I would recommend to anyone who likes the comfort and warm atmosphere! It's a small warm hotel!!!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2011

We are from San Francisco, we stayed in the hotel with our family a couple of times (visiting friends)
The rooms are comfortable, the price is competitive and the personal service is always extremely helpful and friendly.
The breakfast is the best I have ever eaten in hotel. We have traveled a lot here in the US. too, but I have never eaten such a good breakfast before. They are child friendly.
I recommend the hotel to everyone.

Room Tip: We tried several rooms, they were all really good.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
thessaloniki
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2011

i have stayed for 5 days at this hotel due to my participation in a european project. It was our host's choice. The room was very clean but all the facilities were basic, exactly as shown in the hotel's pictures. I couldn't rest myself during some nights because early in the morning I could smell the sausages being cooked. The breakfast was basic too. They had the same food every single day and there wasn't any fresh juice nor fruits, during our stay. The hotel is far away from everything exempt for the World Trade Center and the new Budapest's Mall MOM. If I ever come back in Budapest, I won't stay here.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Jagello, Manager at Jagello Business Hotel, responded to this review, October 30, 2011
Dear Guest,

First of all, thank you very much for your comment, it is always very helpful for us.
Hearby I would like to react to it.
You are right, Jagello Hotel is a three star hotel next to Budapest Congress Center. It is not exactly in the city center. Nevetheless, the bus stop is next to the hotel so you can reach the city center in 15 minutes.
You are right, our hotel is very clean and this is one of the most important thing in a hotel.

You are right, the breakfast is not as rich as in a five star hotel but we serve a variety of coffees or flavoured teas, hams, sausages, juices, yoghurt, jams, and last but not least, a variety of egg-dishes made on demand and what is very important that all of the ingredients are fresh and strictly contolled.
As this is a three star hotel with low prices, it is not possible to offer exclusive services such as fresh orange juice or salmon for breakfast.

We are really sorry that you could not rest from the smell of the sausages being prepared, but the sausages have to be prepared for breakfast so that our kind guests can have them.

We are really sorry that we had no opportunity to handle your complaint on the spot, it is important for us to handle all complaints and serve the guests in the best way.

Been to Jagello Business Hotel? Share your experiences!