“Really nice and calm atmosphere” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #16 of 51 Spas & Wellness in Budapest
More attraction details
Owner description: Spamassage is a place in Budapest, devoted to overall well-being through a variety of professional massage therapies, body treatments, facials, nails, yoga and alternative therapies that encourage the renewal of mind, body and spirit. Please note, that appointments need to be booked in advance by phone if possible. If not, please write an email.
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Really nice and calm atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

I visited Spa Massage and took two massages. I got really good and friendly service. The massage is definitely good value for money, I would recommend. The place is not big or prestigious like the expensive SPAs but it serves the core purpose of relaxing experience and professional massage.

Visited April 2014
Gyongy_Lulu, Ügyvezető igazgató at Spa Massage, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
We are doing our best to serve you, and we are very happy to get such great reviews, thank you :D

• Hungarian first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“A very pleasant experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

Me and my boyfriend went for a massage at this place and I must say that I can really recommend it! The masseurs were so nice and experienced. They really gave us a warm experience and I really felt that the massage helped with some of the back pain I had before. The place is beautiful and I will definetly go back there again.

Visited May 2014
Gyongy_Lulu, Owner at Spa Massage, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
Thank you for your nice review, and we are waiting on to see you again at Spamassage.
Male
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The best and the most relaxing massage in Budapest”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

Honestly, the massage I took from Spa Massage in Budapest was one of best, it was so relaxing aroma massage by the professional qualified massager, great customer care and the place looks awesome :)

-adeal-

Visited April 2014
Gyongy_Lulu, Owner at Spa Massage, responded to this review, April 13, 2014
It is always good to get an awsome feedback, thank you very much for that.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Manager's massage”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

Me and my colleague were looking for good massage in Budapest and by chance we found Spa Massage. Everything went great from the begining to the end.

I made an appointment over the phone three days before. The operator was very kind, with nice English. The salon itself is beuautiful appartment on Bartok Bela Street. When we arrived there we were offered a drink, chat a little bit and payed by Szep Kartya. The price is reasonable and you can check it on their web page.

Massage was greate. Deep and strong as I like and I needed. I can only recommend the masseaur unfortunately I do not remember the name. The only think I missed was shower. I am used to take a shower before massage and there was not such a possibility.

Visited March 2014
Gyongy_Lulu, Owner at Spa Massage, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Thanks a lot for this great review, we are pleased to hear that you had a good time at our salon, and were satisfied with the manager massage. Also would like to inform you, that there are actually 2 bathrooms (one with shower, and one with a bath tub), so we are really sorry, that we did not have a chance to let you know in advance. Hope to see you next time, and please let us know, if you would like to take a shower before the massage, so we can prepare everything for you.
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“The best massage in Budapest by a long way”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

I was looking for a sports/deep tissue massage in Budapest and just kept finding Thai massage places. Having been to a few they did not seem very professional and did not work the muscles or leave me feeling as though I had had a good, deep massage. I found this place online and the price was very reasonable so I gave it a go.
It was by far the best massage I have had. Although I only paid for 1 hour, it lasted for longer and I didn't feel as though I was just a customer. Time was taken to make sure my muscles that needed attention were sorted out, the massage itself was extremely thorough/comprehensive and it was all extremely professional, with a caring touch.
I have booked to go back for more as it is well worth the money. There are other services available and it is normally fully booked so I would recommend calling to book in advance.
I would recommend this place 100% - by far the best in Budapest, you will not be disappointed. Tram 49 from the city centre will take you (nearly) to the door in 15 minutes.

Visited March 2014
Gyongy_Lulu, Owner at Spa Massage, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Thank you for this positive review, we are surprised to hear that there are not so many good massage places in Budapest. Our team is specialized to give the customer a caring touch with the professional treatment.