The hotel is in front of the Parlament and next to Danube. It has an excellent loltation, the public transports are so near the hotel, 100m.
Budapest is very nice city, so romantic and charming.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Budapest Danube Hotel Budapest
- Novotel Budapest Danube Hotel
- Accor Budapest Danube
- Novotel Budapest
- Budapest Novotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Budapest Danube is the perfect hotel for a holiday or short break in Budapest. This 4 star hotel on the Buda side of the city, between Margaret Bridge and Chain Bridge, overlooks the Danube and the Parliament. Walk just 10 minutes to the stunning World Heritage Buda Castle or a weekend of fantastic shopping in the cosmopolitan city centre. Enjoy the hotel restaurant and bar and unwind in our gym and sauna. The hotel is fully accessible for guests with limited mobility. Onsite parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Novotel Budapest Danube reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.