we stayed at locust tree apartments for 6 nights at the end of Sept. .
the apartment was very clean when we got it, and a cleaning lady comes in every three days. The receptionists are very nice and helpful, and speak english fluently.
Transfer to and from the airport is also good and for a reasonable price.
Street side is a bit noisy, but not that bad, and didnt iterrupt our sleep.
Location is awsome! 5 minute walk from Blaha Lujza station. that has metro, tram and bus. Also in walking distance - the great synagoge, the opera house and andrassy blvd.
- Also Known As:
- Locust Tree Apartments Hotel
- Locust Tree Apartments Hotel Budapest
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only a 3-minute walk from the main metro line, right in the centre of Budapest, our comfortable apartments are perfect for those looking for a spacious room with extra services. Locust Tree Apartments offers private, self-serviced apartments in a brand-new building with a 24-hour reception. Our location, the high quality of the apartments and the reasonable prices provide the ideal combination for your stay in the Hungarian capital. Enjoy free wireless internet access, free laundry and cleaning, free coffee (ask at reception) and free champagne (if you give us your valid Skype address)! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Locust Tree Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.