We stayed at the Boscolo for 6 nights for our Honeymoon and we could not fault anything. We were upgraded to a superior room and given complimentary cake on arrival which was a really nice touch.
the room was very spacious and made staying for 6 nights incredibly easy. as other reviews have mentioned the hotel is on a very busy main road but you can hardly hear anything and the beds are so comfy and big.
it was great to have spa facilities to use daily which was included in the price of the stay. we treated ourselves to a treatment offer which was 75min and around £40 . it was very relaxing and reasonably priced.
the breakfasts were fantastic buffet breakfast with everything you could possibly want including bottles of prosecco. one morning there was a live string quartet playing which was amazing.
the hotel itself is incredible - like many other reviews you do have to see it yourself to believe it. the first night we ate in the New York cafe - the food was lovely and not too expensive considering. they also bring you fresh homemade bread and butter to the table which was very tasty. we also had a cocktail one night in the bar - very cool decor with a pianist playing requests. however we only had the one cocktail here as they were about £10 each and there are much cheaper places in Budapest to drink.
the hotel staff were very friendly and knowledgeable - much better than the staff at the tourist info.
we are so glad we decided to stay here for our honeymoon - we felt fantastic in this grand hotel it was like being on the Titanic.
we also loved Budapest - there was so much to see and do and we had plenty of time to enjoy the sights at a leisurely pace. i would definitely recommend going to a thermal spa - we went to Szechenyi baths and it was fabulous.
I will definitely be thinking of coming back here for our Anniversary
- Also Known As:
- Boscolo Budapest, Autograph Collection Hotel Budapest
- Boscolo Budapest, Autograph Collection Hotel
- Hotel Boscolo New York Palace
- New York Palace Budapest
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Budapest 5 star luxury hotel Boscolo is located on Grand Boulevard, in the Budapest city center. Perfect for business travel or a relaxing weekend in Budapest, with the most luxurious and spacious rooms among 5 star hotels in Budapest. All Budapest attractions are within easy reach on foot (Budapest Opera House, Szechenyi Bath, Andrassy Boulevard) or with underground and tram just meters from the hotel (Buda Castle, Danube River, Budapest Parliament). The Neoclassical Palace, built in 19th century feature compelling Italian furniture and fabrics, highest quality of marbles, Murano chandeliers and silk wallpaper. The hotel's heart is the world famous New York Cafe with its wonderful frescoes and gilded stucco columns. The Salon fine dining restaurant offers a fantastic gourmet experience while the elegant Bar provides refreshing drinks and live piano music. After a day and enjoying the Budapest weather (we hope!), there's no better place to relax than the unique Boscolo Spa with wide selection of treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Splendia, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Boscolo Budapest, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.