My boyfriend whisked me away for my birthday to Budapest and this is where we stayed. And it was perfect!
As we entered the room the we found that the staff left a little cake and a happy birthday message which I thought was a very nice touch it definitely made me feel very welcome.
The room was lovely and so were all the staff who sure knew how to look after their guests!
The restaurant was very beautiful and food good enough to not have to look for another place to eat. The breakfast in the room was absolutely divine and definitely did not leave you feeling hungry.
Their concierge service was also very good, they have booked our airport transfers for us which made it all so convenient.
Their spa however, needs some improvement. Firstly, the after treatment resting area needs to be a lot warmer as I found it was too cold to use and secondly they didn't have enough therapists available so that we could have the treatments we wanted done which resulted going into a different spa outside of the hotel. I believe the spa was being transformed during this time so this issue is probably sorted by now and the staff really tried to do their best.
Overall, the staff were really great, the breakfast was divine, the hotel is superb and I would recommend people to go there. I myself will book in with them again shall I visit Budapest in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Budapest 5 star luxury hotel Boscolo is located on Grand Boulevard, in the Budapest city center. Perfect for business travel or a relaxing weekend in Budapest, with the most luxurious and spacious rooms among 5 star hotels in Budapest. All Budapest attractions are within easy reach on foot (Budapest Opera House, Szechenyi Bath, Andrassy Boulevard) or with underground and tram just meters from the hotel (Buda Castle, Danube River, Budapest Parliament). The Neoclassical Palace, built in 19th century feature compelling Italian furniture and fabrics, highest quality of marbles, Murano chandeliers and silk wallpaper. The hotel's heart is the world famous New York Cafe with its wonderful frescoes and gilded stucco columns. The Salon fine dining restaurant offers a fantastic gourmet experience while the elegant Bar provides refreshing drinks and live piano music. After a day and enjoying the Budapest weather (we hope!), there's no better place to relax than the unique Boscolo Spa with wide selection of treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Marriott, Travelocity, Splendia, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Jetsetter, HotelsClick, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Boscolo Budapest, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boscolo Budapest, Autograph Collection Hotel Budapest
- Hotel Boscolo New York Palace
- New York Palace Budapest