“best value Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #121 of 332 Hotels in Budapest
Celebration, Florida
“best value Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

The Hotel have a huge olimpic size of pole. I used in the morning, which was great.
The rooms small but clean and have everything what I need. The staff are very friendly and answer all my questions always. I suggest for all to go there. You get more for your money what is cost.

Room Tip: get the room in the 2nd floor.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Zsolt U, Guest Relations Manager at Csaszar Hotel, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
I would like to thank you again for staying at Hotel Csaszar during your recent visit to our lovely capital, Budapest.
I am reading it with pleasure that our central location, the cleanliness of our rooms, the breakfast, our pool and the staff have all met your expectations and that we could contribute to an enjoyable city break for you.
Thank you again for your valuable feedback! We are looking forward to welcome you back again in our Hotel Csaszar soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
  • Czech first
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Not far from the center at all, good location. There is a grocery store at the corner. You can park your car on the street for a normal fee, but there is guarded parking also available for around 8-10 EUR for a day. The staff was friendly and they offer free access to the pools of the Komjadi swimming pools. Strongly recommended if you would like a nice stay for a good value.

Room Tip: choose a room on the 2nd floor to avoid tram noise from the street
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Zsolt U, Guest Relations Manager at Csaszar Hotel, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Thank you for your kind review, we value your patronage and the useful input about parking facilities.
Barcelona, Spain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

Indeed, during my stay i was feeling like at home.The room was clean and comfortable,The front desk staff was really friendly,very polite, professional and always eager to answer all of my questions! I booked this hotel because of the price which is the best one if you are looking for an accomodation with a great swimming pool close to the center on the Buda side. I can just highly recommend this charming hotel to everyone that goes to Budapest!Thanks for the lovely stay and see you next year Hotel Csaszar!!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for your kind words and see you soon in Hotel Csaszar!
L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue, France
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

My husband have just returned from Budapest, and once more we stayed at the Csaszar its only E39 per night, clean and friendly. It is on the tram lines so can be too much down stairs, but on the 1st floor it does not worry me. The location suits us, as only a short walk to good eating at "Pata Negra" or a short tram ride to "Vapiano". I love the Turkish baths 5 mins walk (in the private hospital) I am usually the only tourist there and for $9 AUD great value and wonderful
thermal waters and assorted sauna's. Everything is very close to walk or catch trams,
Margaret's island is a walk or tram drive away and beautiful gardens if the weather is good, and the staff are great. I was at the airport when I discovered I forgot to pick up my watch at the repairs, just a quick email to the hotel and they will follow it up for me. Yes we will be back.

Room Tip: If noise is a BIG problem then the rooms starting with 0 (which are on the side of the pool are the...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Zsolt U, Guest Relations Manager at Csaszar Hotel, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
It was great to see you back at Csaszar Hotel. Let me thank you for taking the time to write your kind review about your stay here in the beautiful Budapest, Im sure it will help other guests too. Have no worries on your watch we will send it back to you as soon as possible.

Take care and see you next time,

Zsolt Ulmer
Guest Relations Manager
Spain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Went to see my friend in Budapest and just wanted a place to stay and this hotel was excellent for that purpose. I mean for the price it is really a bargain considering you also have access to the pool and location is fairly close to the center (compared to some hotels at higher price). Other than that - clean standard rooms, receptionists were nice. I felt very comfortable.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Zsolt U, Guest Relations Manager at Csaszar Hotel, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Thank you very much for the time you spent to share your impressions and personal experience on your stay at Csaszar Hotel; it is always rewarding to read that our guests have enjoyed their holidays among us. I will pass trough your word to the staff, they are our greatest asset.
München
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

Do not expect more than a clean and small space to sleep and take a shower. If you do not need more than that, this is your hotel. Staff was helpful all the time.Great location, best value for money. The Staff was really friendly and accomodating. Liked the access to the olympic sized swimming pool.We will come back soon.;-) All the staff were very upbeat and friendly, helped us with all questions, really personable. We would stay here again for sure.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Zsolt U, Public Relations Manager at Csaszar Hotel, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Thank You for taking your time writing this nice review. I will pass trough your kind word to our staff. Hope to see you soon.
Moscow, Russia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

The Hotel has a really relaxed atmosphere, the staff is friendly. Even the cleaning lady spoke Russian and was really helpful :)
It's in easy reach from the city center, they offer great sight seeing programs at the front desk. Breakfast is good, it offers the continental items but you inn buffet style. The pool was amazing its great to start the day swimming in the 50 meter pool all included.
The rooms have a bit old styled furniture but everything is clean. Altogether a place I can truly recommend!!

Room Tip: Rooms facing the 50 meter pool have no Tram noise
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Zsolt U, Guest Relations Manager at Csaszar Hotel, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Dear Ivana S,

Nice to hear that you had a great time with us. Thank you for your feedback, I will pass trough this to Karola our nice housekeeping lady.

Been to Csaszar Hotel? Share your experiences!