“Lol” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Morrison's 2

Morrison's 2
H-1055 Budapest | Szent Istvan krt. 11, Budapest, Hungary (District V / Inner City)
+3613743329
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Lol”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

Can't quite say what I think of it. Randomly ended up there with my hungarian friends so it was ok but if it was not for them I would have felt rather unsafe in there. Drinks were cheap and the music was ok but the place is so busy and the clientele is just it is described a few comments below this. It looked quite dodgy, bunch of guys hunting for game like hungry hounds. So yes, promiscuous young girls and hormoned boys make it all a bit too colourful and folkloristik for my taste. Have a try if you are on a typical fellas-only holiday. Don't recommend it for couples

• Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic club”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

This is the first time i have taken the time out to write a review.
Budapest is a great place never been to a more welcome city . Went to morrison 2 with a group of 9 guys no probs getting in i think we paid 1500 (£ 4.50) went trough a maze to get to the main entrance and was told no jackets so had to go back and pay a further £1 , but dont let this put you of , once in the club which is massive its a great place lots of rooms here and there i found 3 dance floors ( they might be more )
But the main thing for me was the People are so Friendly
Grear great place cant wait to go back

ORM2014, Manager at Morrison's 2, responded to this review, June 13, 2014
Dear Guest!

Thanks a million for your compliments! It is good to hear you had a great time with us! We look forward to hosting you again!

With kind regards,
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

Absolute banging night very busy excellent music pumping recommended for the end of the night best club in Budapest

ORM2014, Manager at Morrison's 2, responded to this review, June 13, 2014
Dear Guest!

It is our greatest reward that you had a fantastic time with us, as our only aim is to privide quality and great atmosphere for our customers! We hope to see you again!

With kind regards,
Paris, France
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Young and nice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

Good music, fresh beer, the bar is in a sort of squat in a very nice building, with a dance floor a,d in the basement a karaoke

Nyiregyhaza, Hungary
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 78 helpful votes
“Best Club in Budapest”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

This has got to be one of the best bars/clubs I've ever been to, during my time spent in Europe. Not only does it beat any club in the States that I've ever been to - but also here in Europe. Better even than Doc, another popular nightclub in Budapest.

Morrison's has everything that you'd want. I'm told there is food - though when I went, I didn't know about the restaurant, so I can't say much about it. There are two sections to the club; The first, when you enter, is the karaoke section, which is loud and with a big monitor to sing along with. The second section, off to the left is the dance/club portion. Different music playing and you can shake your groove thing to a different type of beat, than of that which is playing in the room beside it.

Separating the two sections there is a bar, where you can spend a good "forint" on drinks - but considering the lively and welcoming atmosphere, it might be worth spending a little extra on a cocktail or beer, than you would at a calmer pub/bar down the street.

There is an entrance fee, but don't let that dissuade you from going in. It usually takes a lot of impress me when it comes to Hungary, so trust me when I say it's well worth a look!