“Disappointing” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

Nice place, some friendly staff but we were made to wait 1 hour 20 minutes for cold soup. And we were not alone - we saw many couples complain and some cancelled dishes. Shame as it has potential.

Halle, Belgium
“avoid this place”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

We went here to have lunch; first the prices are higher than in the same kind of restaurants in the same neighborhood. First to start, the waitress was awful and really not kind. I asked for a bottle of san Pellegrino, she asked me twice sparkling or not……?
I chose the pasta al olio with King shrimps, the pasta was not to bad (but a small portion and the shrimps where actually small medium shrimps (5) and not even properly cleaned…
My wife took the Cesar salad with king crab, what she received was actually some lettuce with way too much mayonnaise dressing on it and 5 shrimps…and 1 small tomato..
Please avoid this place, there is way much better for less money.

• Visited April 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Budapest, Hungary
“Good terrace area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

I have found this place while wandering around the Basilica. It is actually called Aurum Bistro ( name changed?? ), but the beverage menu was still on the name of Nad'or bistro. The wait staff invited us in, and they were all very nice. The view from the terrace is breathtaking. I want for the goulash and then a burger. Both were great, and the overall was not very expensive. The interior looked trendy too. Worth to try!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bucharest, Romania
“Good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

Nice place in the heart of the city. Good food and service.
Delicious desserts. A place to visit in summer time to enjoy the terase.

Milan, Italy
“Disappointing”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

We spent two days in Budapest, it was Thursday , so the Christmas markets were closed, and wanted to eat the original goulash in Budapest, one of the main streets found this restaurant which looked very good quality , we received a gorgeous hostess , who escorted us to the table and we warmed .
We ordered the goulash , which she said was soup, but we knew the goulash comes with lots of sauce .
Expect exactly 40 minutes, our goulash , we ate two baskets of bread, after which we trajieron butter, when there was no bread.
When the goulash I arrived, I was disappointed , as we had only two lunches to do in the city, and felt I had wasted one . It was literally a soup with cooked pasta , potatoes , vegetables, and literally 2 PIECES OF MEAT , my friend , was less fortunate , and found only a piece of meat . Above , did not know anything, lacked salt . Well ... paid close to 11000fiorinis .
My boyfriend is very weird to eat, and ordered a chicken kebabs with peppers , which specified , no garlic, no sauce .
It came with sauce over, under, and over the salad , and the sauce was ... Ajo.

I'm not picky at all , I love to eat, but I was so disappointed in this site that I wanted to share . The waiters are very friendly, but do not understand the tempistica 40 minutes when we were just in the restaurant.

• Visited December 2013