“Fantastic. romantic but reasonable” 5 of 5 stars

235-0707
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Hungarian
“Fantastic. romantic but reasonable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

Went here with my wife for a casual but romantic evening. The food here is absolutely amazing modern take on traditional Hungarian fare. Really liked the blinis, salad and steak. The desert was maybe the best part. Casual atmosphere, but tastefully done. Definitely recommend.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Good place & good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

I ate a delicious lunch in Curia Bisztro today. I loved the atmosphere and the food was perfect with an excellent service. I strongly recommend to try it if you're staying in Budapest!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dublin, Ireland
“Don't miss this while in Budapest”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

While in Budapest for 5 days recently I ate here twice, purely because the food and service was excellent. We just happened across it one afternoon while looking for somewhere to eat and managed to get their lunch menu which was incredible value, we returned again 2 days later because the food was so good and the staff were so helpful.
If I return to Budapest I'm pretty sure this would be my first stop for my first meal there!
Enjoy!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Good winebar!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

We ended up here because we missed a hop-on-hop-of-bus, and I'm glad we did!
Nice place that had only been open for four weeks when we where there (8/3 2013), very good service and enthusiastic waiters.
A good place to go and learn more about hungarian wines of all kind.
If I go back to Budapest (and I most sertainley will) I will try their food to. On weekends they have live music, like old traditional hungarian music, if I got him right. Wouldn't miss that the next time I'm there.

• Visited March 2013