“Lovely Coffee Bar” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Coyote Coffee & Deli

Coyote Coffee & Deli
Markovits Ivan utca 4, Budapest, Hungary (District I / Buda)
Website
Neighborhood: District I / Buda
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Lovely Coffee Bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

I enjoyed both visits. I didn't eat but others around me did and seemed to be enjoying their food.
Really good coffee and nice white wine. Not the cheapest but worth the little extra. Service was friendly. Not far from the Danube,nice place to watch the world go by.

• Visited October 2013

• Greek first
  • Hungarian first
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Amazing cheese cake. Highly recommended.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

I'm not the biggest fan of cheese cakes, but the one I've had here, topped with berry sauce and almonds - this taste I shall not forget.
The coffee is very good. They offer soy or rice milk in stead for those who don't drink the dairy one. I was impressed by the fact they offered both.

The service was great. I'm still in Budapest and will surely go ahead and try out more of their cakes.

Enjoy!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
birmingham england
“comforting coffee spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

a few steps away from the danube at a cross road with several restaurants and bars this coffee shop offers a great place to refuel, take a breath, enjoy good coffee and food. There are tables outside and inside. I enjoyed a coffee with an amazing cheesecake brownie with berries on my first visit and a lovely glass of chilled hungarian wine on my second. The service is relaxed and if you are in a hurry paying at the counter can speed things up.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Superb breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Great place to have your breakfast at. Deliscious coffe and wonderful baguettes. Really nicd atmoshere. I'll be back!

Budapest, Hungary
“High prices, OK drinks, poor service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

When we visited Coyote Coffee we had to wait a lot for the waiter to come. We asked for an orange juice and a coffee. Unfortunately, I didn't get ice cubes in my orange juice though it was summer. An other waiter came while we were waiting for our drinks, he didn't know that we had ordered before. The prices are high, there are lots of places in its neighbourhood to drink just as tasty coffees as Coyote serve, for a lower price. I would not recommend it for dates since the tables are situated right next to the pavement.
Positive: The view is amazing, you can see a part of the Parliament if you sit outside. The place is decorative with ever-changing figures next to the entrance. Check it, for example, on Halloween or Christmas! :-)

• Visited July 2013