“A must for local people, expats and tourists.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #112 of 256 attractions in Budapest
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: The Budapest Alive Free Pub Crawl in the 7th district is always, just as our name implies - Free. We meet at at 8pm to get started. We meet at Amigo Bar at 1 Harsfa Utca, to gather together and get a chance to meet everyone we then leave from Amigo to head to the next pub.The Budapest Alive Free Pub Crawl will take you to between 6 and 8 pubs of many styles and types. We will go to underground pubs, ruin pubs, outdoor pubs or kerts and we will head to some places to dance to finish the night. We meet at Amigo to gather together and get a chance to meet everyone we then leave from Amigo to head to the next pub.
Brussels, Belgium
“A must for local people, expats and tourists.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

As an Erasmus student in Budapest, I thought I already saw everything of Budapest. Until I participated in the pubcrawl. The combination of discovering typical local bars and meeting new people is perfect and refreshing. Keith makes an interesting selectional of bars and clubs, both affordable and with a good atmosphere. This initiative inspired me and my friends to start up a similar pubcrawl in Belgium, otherwise we couldn't simply handle our Erasmus depression.

Visited June 2012

North Pole, Alaska
“Great Times, Great Bars and it's Free.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

Had an awesomely drunken time stumbling around Budapest with Keith and everyone on the crawl. Goes to some really cool places that you would not be found unless you lived here. Can't wait to go back to Budapest in October so I can go again!

Visited April 2012
Budapest, Hungary
“Great Taste of Budapest's Nightlife!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

As a local expat in Budapest I have been on several pub crawls with the organizer, Keith. Keith's crawls are enjoyable, lively and a great way to meet locals and people visiting Budapest. Keith is outgoing and fun to be around! He chooses an eclectic mix of entertaining and affordable clubs. This is an excellent way to spend an evening and you'll "crawl" home in the wee hours of the morning signed up for the next one!!!!

Visited March 2012
Luxemburg, Luxembourg, Luxembourg
“Great way to discover the best night life in Budapest!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

I was in Budapest for a long weekend and went to this pub crawl organised by Keith. I had a great evening at some of the best bars in Budapest which I would never have discovered on my own. I can warmly recommend this event!

Visited April 2012
Manhattan Beach, California
“Good time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

If you want to have fun and explore Budapest, this is the crawl for you! Had so much fun!

Visited June 2012