What I did like:
- The free WiFi.
I did not like:
- The dead cockroach and flies on the wall
- The Air Conditioner which was malfunctioning and had a 3cm layer of dust inside.
- The sink which was inoperable, the draining was not working
- The grey towels which they dry outside near a toilet
- The dust on the floor and the strange white thing which was impregnated in it.
- The TV which had just 2 Hungarian programs
- The pillows and blankets which have not been exchanged for a long time.
- The low table which was positioned so bad that I injured myself, some of the skin on my foot was removed.
- The walls which are so thin you can hear your neighbors
- The doors and windows which are so old I wonder how they even get closed anymore.
- There is no good parking place near the hotel, you have to leave it on the street.
- There is no bar as advertised. And nothing open at night near the hotel.
- The light switch was not working properly and one light bulb was burned.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, HostelBookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Carmen Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carmen Hotel Budapest