The hotel is absolutely nice. In the room, everything looks new and nice. Bathroom is nice with both a tub and a bath. Very nice and large bed with different pillows. In room mini fridge if you like it.
It features a spa with a swimming pool and a good gym (at least one of the best I have seen inside an hotel), with even the possibility of a personal trainer.
The room has not only the coffee/tea machine, it actually also hosts a small kitchen embedded, complete with all of the accessories, which can be useful if you don't fancy going out or maybe just order a pizza or make yourself a quick pasta or scrambled eggs.
Breakfast buffet was enough. Price was absolutely competitive. Room was spaceous.
There was also the possibility to use free Internet (although I prefer my own 3G card so I don't really use it), but I understand this is only available if you took the appropriate rate, so check it when you book it.
If I really have to mention some downs (although they didn't really bother me, but may be interesting for other visitors):
- breakfast buffet only included cold plates; you can prepare toasts, but if you want something like scambled eggs or anything cooked, you can have it only for an additional price (which is reasonable considering this hotel is not expensive after all);
- they may had some more accessories in the toilets like body cream or conditioner or a comb. Maybe I say this, because I am comparing it with a 5 stars hotel - the impression is that good that you ask yourself "why this Ritz/Hilton doesn't have body cream in the bathroom"? but this is not supposed to be a 5 stars, especially because you pay less than a 3 or 2 stars in other countries!
- location is not the best in Budapest; although you can reach easily the metro or walk to Margret island, you can't compete its location with others that are more central. Anyway, since this saves you a lots of bucks, if you are not in a business trip you may want to consider the 10 minutes more needed to change a metro worth for the money. There is also a very nice "all you can eat" restaurant just near there. But if nightlife is your absolute top priority you would better look for some place more neat the Jewish quartier or Deak.
Staff is very polite and helpful and was very keen to ask us for improvement suggestions.
Finally, I was there for business, but wouldn't mind at all using it for leisure and romantic trips.
Overall I warmly suggest this place.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Adina Apartment Hotel Budapest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Budapest Adina Apartment Hotel
- Adina Apartment Budapest