Loved this place. Huge well furnished apartment with two bedrooms. Perfect for family or two couples sharing. Metro station is just round the corner with direct line downtown or to the Szechenyi Baths. Good restaurant, Haxen Kiraly, a couple of blocks away (best to book). Fantastic friendly and efficient service in reception. Will definitely be coming back. Tip: buy tickets for Szechenyi Baths at the hotel - doesn't cost any extra and you get good service and English speaking personal at the special reception in the baths.
- Also Known As:
- Mamaison Residence Izabella Budapest Hotel
- Mamaison Residence Izabella Budapest Hotel Budapest
- Mamaison Residence Izabella Hotel Budapest
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vacation or business, you have found the perfect choice. Why would you stay in a small room if you can stay in a spacious suite (45m2 to 97 m2) in an unbeatable central location? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Priceline, Splendia, Agoda, Olotels, EasyToBook, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Mamaison Residence Izabella Budapest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.