I live in Budapest (on the same street as the Mamaison Residence Izabella, in fact). My husband and I were doing some home renovations and realised that we couldn't stay at home. So we booked online and trooped over with some possessions to stay the night. Despite probably looking very dusty and suspect, we were warmly welcomed. We checked in again the next night and then checked in a third time for two nights (renovate in old crumbly Budapest buildings at your peril!).
At the third check in, the lovely Orsolya upgraded our room, which was very kind and much appreciated.
In terms of location, this is a great spot (not that I'm biased). If you get a travel pass, you can use the trams, buses, metros and even a few boats! Budapest is a pretty small city in terms of getting around and taxis are cheap (relatively speaking).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vacation or business, you have found the perfect choice. Why would you stay in a small room if you can stay in a spacious suite (45m2 to 97 m2) in an unbeatable central location? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Venere and Odigeo so you can book your Mamaison Residence Izabella Budapest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mamaison Residence Izabella Budapest Hotel Budapest
- Mamaison Residence Izabella Hotel Budapest