We had a 1-bedroom apartment, with kitchen, living/dining room. Apartment was very large, overlooked courtyard. Quiet. Non-smoking. Breakfast was excellent - eggs, bacon or sausage (different each day), pastry, cereal, sliced ham, cheese, yogurt, coffee, juices. Always plenty of food. Breakfast area is small, but we always found a table. Staff were extremely nice and helpful. There was a computer for use free in the lobby (WiFi was pretty slow). Use of laundry facilities (washers & driers) were free.
Very convenient - one block from M1 subway stop, tram to Keleti/East train station right at hotel door, lots of inexpensive/moderate-priced restaurants within walking distance. Could walk just about everywhere in the old Pest town.
We would definitely stay here again, and will now look for other Residence hotels in our travels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vacation or business, you have found the perfect choice. Why would you stay in a small room if you can stay in a spacious suite (45m2 to 97 m2) in an unbeatable central location? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Mamaison Residence Izabella Budapest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mamaison Residence Izabella Budapest Hotel Budapest
- Mamaison Residence Izabella Hotel Budapest