For business reasons I am staying in the Mamaison Residence Izabella Budapest on a regular basis. The rooms are very comfortable althought sometimes the furniture is a bit old fashioned and outdated. The front side of the complex (Izabella wing) can be perceived as a bit noisy as the Andrassy Road is very close and the traffic noise can be disturbing for people with a light sleep. The Garden wing is not having this problem. The advantage of the Izabella room is that the apartment are bigger. Staff is very friendly and helpful and are fulfilling any reasonable request very rapidly. Definitely a place worth spending your time in Budapest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vacation or business, you have found the perfect choice. Why would you stay in a small room if you can stay in a spacious suite (45m2 to 97 m2) in an unbeatable central location? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Mamaison Residence Izabella Budapest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mamaison Residence Izabella Budapest Hotel Budapest
- Mamaison Residence Izabella Hotel Budapest