We checked in with no problems. 2 rooms, 4 people. We went down to the bar for a drink but after waiting 10 minutes for someone to take our order, we departed. The bar was not busy The bartender and the waiter just looked at us and turned away. We came back later and my wife asked the manager if she could borrow a 220 to 110 electric converter. His reply was "absollutely not" and walked away. I was talked out of speaking to him at this time. The next day, we made a point of returning to the restaurant - bar for dinner. The same waiter was there and was surly and very short with us.He snatched the menu from my friends hands. I then asked if he ever smiled of even knew how to be friendly. I told him he should find a knew line of work in a zoo. We again left and I call the main office. Later I received a call from the concierge
,who apologized for the poor service and lack of courtesy and asked me not to write a review on Trip Adviser. He offered to "treat us to a bottle of Hungarian Tokay wine'. I naturally refused. We checked out the following day and the staff was still nasty. I found the people of Budapest to be noble, friendly people and the cities are beautiful. I will return but never to this hotel !!!!!!
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Beke Hotel, Budapest Hotel Budapest
- Radisson Blu Beke Hotel, Budapest Hotel
- Radisson Hotel Sas Beke
- Radisson Budapest
- Budapest Radisson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Radisson Blu Beke Hotel, Budapest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.