“Spacious, clean and comfy” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan ahead and save 20%
Ranked #116 of 333 Hotels in Budapest
Malmo Sweden
“Spacious, clean and comfy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I stayed w my kids in a huge corner suite, we also had a standard room for our p.a. The room was spotlessly clean, style a bit dated. Beds were very comfy.
We had the most fantastic cakes in the afternoon in the cafe and the service was great.
The hotel is close to the station and a large shoppingcenter.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
PeaceBudapest, Public Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Beke Hotel, Budapest, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for your kind comment left on Tripadvisor about your recent stay at Radisson Blu Béke Hotel, Budapest. I am sincerely happy to read that you find our rooms spacious and spotless. Your review about the cakes is highly appreciated, we are really proud of our Zsolnay Café.

Once again, thank you for your patronage. I do hope to have the opportunity to hosting you again in the future.

Best Regards,
PR Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Denmark
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

I stayed one night and attended a work seminar at the Radisson Blu Beke Hotel in Budapest. I had a spacious and clean room with a comfortable bed. Therefore I am overall satisfied. I could not help noticing that the decor is rather dated although nicely kept. I had dinner in the Olive restaurant as well as a buffet during the work shop. The food was mostly prefabricated garnished with some vegetables and sauce, so that was no great experience. The breakfeast was fine and the one good thing was that there was a nespresso machine for use during the work shop, so the coffee was good. My final comments are regarding the pool and the fitness facilities in the basement. That is basically a joke. Why don't hotels write how small their pools are, so travellers who prefer swimming as excercise don't get dissapointed time after time.

Room Tip: Choose the no-smoking floor
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
PeaceBudapest, Public Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Beke Hotel, Budapest, responded to this review, September 24, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

We would like to take opportunity to thank you very much for a positive note especially the breakfast and the Nespresso coffee machine. I am sincerely happy to read that you were overall satisfied with you room.

Regarding the swimming pool I would like to inform you that the size of it meets the requirements of the Hungarian Hotel Association. We are really sorry that you were disappointed.

Big thank you for letting us know of your review that is a big help to exceed our guests’ needs.

Vienna, Austria
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

The Radisson Blu Beke Hotel ist not a not so good Radisson Hotel in Budapest. The reason is that you hear the traffice noise everywhere because the hotel is on one off the main roads near the western railway station. It has small rooms, but also larger ones. The last are overlooking the noisy street so you have to choose - loud and large or small an more quiet. But the food is excellent.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for posting your comment on Tripadvisor regarding your recent stay.
I was glad to read that you were satisfied with the service of our restaurant.
I also understand that you experienced a little more noise on the main street but our rooms which are overlooking the inner courtyard, are really quite.
I hope that despite of your mixed experience we will have the opportunity to welcoming you to our Radisson Blu Béke Hotel again.

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

I'm staying in Beke Radisson Blu in Budapest as I write this review: it's a nice place that has its strenghts and weaknesses but in general I would recommend it. I have to agree with some of the previous reviews that there is a general feeling of old in the hotel, starting at the very entrance and continuing all the way to the room; it's as if I traveled back some 20 years - but it adds to the 'climate' in a way.
Room: not too big but comfortable and clean. Nothing to complain about really. Comfortable bed.
Noise level: moderate. Given that the hotel is facing a main street it's acceptable but honestly, it could be better.
Bathroom: small but clean.
Servide: cannot complain. The hotel failed to register the reservation from my travel agency but the issue was resolved quickly and without any problems.
Surroundings: the hotel is on a main street what adds to the noise level, however it's well located for a visitor to reach the most important parts of the city plus there is a shopping mall (West End) nearby.

Small irritating things not worth mentioning but still annoying ;) : logging to the Internet is tricky, even though it's free. Swimming pool tiny and open from 4 p.m. so forget the pre-reakfast swim :(

Room Tip: if possible take a room not facing the main street - should be quieter.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
PeaceBudapest, Public Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Beke Hotel, Budapest, responded to this review, September 4, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

I appreciate your feedback you have recently posted on Tripadvisor website. It is greet to see that your general impression of our rooms and cleanliness was good and we managed to meet your needs. I was also glad to hear that the issue with your reservation was resolved quickly. It was our pleasure to serve you and I sincerely hope to have the opportunity to welcoming again in the not so distant future. Once again thank you for your detailed review. I hope we may look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel one day.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

This location was great, near the Nyugati train station, one of the main metro lines, and the 4 and 6 tram lines (between Nyugati and Oktogon stations). It was super easy to either tram or walk to all of the sights in Budapest (and there are quite a few!).

The rooms were big and they were very clean. Again, I don't understand the 1/2 glass shower doors. The pillows were a bit too soft and just collapse under the weight of your head. There were a few front desk people (this old tall grumpy guy in particular) that were very unfriendly. That same guy tried to charge us 30 EUR to stay past 2pm for a late checkout, when the Radisson Blu website (and another receptionist we spoke with later on) says that it's free until 6pm if available.

Besides that, decent value and great location means I would consider it again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Valued Guest,

Let me thank you for staying with us at Radisson Blu Béke Hotel and for valuable time taken so share your experience with the travelling community. I was glad to see that our rooms and the location of our property met your expectations and you had overall a pleasant stay with us. Regarding the late-check out I am really sorry for the misunderstanding and I am really happy that we could offer a solution.
We highly appreciate your comment and do hope to have the opportunity to hosting you again.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

We stayed at the Radisson Blue last Bank Holiday weekend and really enjoyed our stay. Good 4* hotel (nothing fancy but didn’t matter as about for most of the time anyway). Great base and good central location, you can walk to most of the sights in about 10 – 20 minutes or so, so no need to purchase one of the 24hr or 48hr passes that you can purchase. Nice bright welcoming reception, good size room with all facilities that you need. Helpful reception staff and you can purchase tickets for all of the attractions from the hotel reception desk.
Very good selection of cafes, coffee houses, bakeries (best pastries ever) and restaurants all located a few minutes if that from the hotel. Would definitely recommend that instead of paying for breakfast at the hotel, to go out each day. We had breakfast for around £3 each, tea/coffee, juice, eggs, toast etc. In fact ever meal we had out whilst we were in Budapest was great, even the smaller places.
The hotel also has a pool which is open from 4pm – 10pm daily. Nice size, great to wind down are walking about all day.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your review with us and other readers of Tripadvisor. We very appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Radisson Blu Béke Hotel. This is an honour to receive such a positive feedback about the central location, the helpful reception staff and the Zsolnay Café. I forwarded your nice words to our confectioner. I hope we may have the pleasure again to welcoming you back in our capital and in Radisson Blu Béke Hotel.

Bratislava, Slovakia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

We have stayed in this hotel for just one night, so I cannot say much about the service etc. Our room was nice, clean, like you would expect from a 4* european hotel, staff we met was friendly, it was superclose to everything.

Just to say something about the previous negative reviews here, maybe we were lucky to have a refurbished room, but the furniture didn´t seem to be worn neighter the carpet. Everything was fine & clean :-)

I would definitely recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
PeaceBudapest, Public Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Beke Hotel, Budapest, responded to this review, August 31, 2012
Dear Guest,

Let me thank you your review left on Tripadvisor about your recent stay at our property. I was pleased to read that our hotel could live up your expectation in every aspect. I am truly happy to see your perfect photos about Radisson Blu Béke Hotel. I sincerely hope to have the opportunity to welcoming you back in the not so distant future.

Best Regards,