Stayed here for three nights mid August. the location is not central as their website would suggest. It was a good 15-20 minute walk from the restaurants and tourists spots. The room we had was very poky and not at all like to photos on their website (beware!) The bed was far too low and the pillows were like hankies. The redeeming factor was the breakfast which was excellent.
Didn't have a pool and the sauna/steamroom was in the basement which at night was a bit intimidating as it was so dark down there. Staff were pleasant.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Budapest Centrum Hotel
- Novotel Budapest Centrum Hotel Budapest
- Accor Budapest Centrum
- Novotel Budapest
- Budapest Novotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Budapest Centrum is a 4 star hotel close to the business centres and major cultural attractions of Budapest. Business travellers will find WiFi internet and seven meeting rooms at their disposal. A beautiful place to stay on holiday in Budapest, the Novotel features a restaurant, bar, gym, jacuzzi and sauna, all in a charming, heritage protected building with modern additions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, ACCOR, Tingo, Priceline, Venere, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Novotel Budapest Centrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.