My daughter and I chose the Novotel Centrum for a mother/daughter city break. It proved to be an excellent location with frequent buses on the doorstep to the main tourist areas and the metro just a few yards away. We bought a 72 hr travel card at the airport which we started using immediately to get from the airport to the hotel. It was valid on all transport and made getting around hassle free.
Book a room in the hotel high up and you won't hear any street noise. The rooms are air conditioned, exceptionally clean and generously supplied with fresh towels and toiletries daily. There is a safe, tea and coffee facilities as well as a small fridge. We didn't eat at the hotel because we enjoyed discovering restaurants but there are several supermarkets nearby where you can pick up drinks and snacks.
The reception staff were friendly and helpful, giving us directions and maps of the city.
Altogether, we found everything we wanted at Novotel Centrum, and would definitely consider this chain of hotels again.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Budapest Centrum Hotel
- Novotel Budapest Centrum Hotel Budapest
- Accor Budapest Centrum
- Novotel Budapest
- Budapest Novotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Budapest Centrum is a 4 star hotel close to the business centres and major cultural attractions of Budapest. Business travellers will find WiFi internet and seven meeting rooms at their disposal. A beautiful place to stay on holiday in Budapest, the Novotel features a restaurant, bar, gym, jacuzzi and sauna, all in a charming, heritage protected building with modern additions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Novotel Budapest Centrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.