Stayed 30-31 May and 1st June 2013 during a business trip.
For me the location was good since it was near to the place where I had to work. The room was big, bathroom tidy, even a little kitchen was available. Furniture and rug were rather old.
Breakfast abundant, staff friendly and smiling.
Big traffic on the road next to it, can be disturbing during the day if you stay in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Charles is situated on Gellert hill, on the Buda side of the river, with excellent public transportation to the close city centre. The Citadel and the Royal Castle is within walking distance. All our Deluxe category studios are airconditioned, while some of our newly furnished Standard category studios are available with airconditioning as well for a surcharge. All of our studios are equipped with a kitchenette. Free WIFI access is available in the whole building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, HostelBookers, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Charles And Apartment
- Hotel Charles Apartment
- Charles Apartment Budapest