Good location in Buda, walk away from Vaci street across the bridge.
Staff is very pleasant and helpfull.
Downside - pictures are from the renovated part of the hotel, my room looked like you've entered a time machine and went back to 1980s. And there was also a specific smell when you enter a room, like humidity.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Charles is situated on Gellert hill, on the Buda side of the river, with excellent public transportation to the close city centre. The Citadel and the Royal Castle is within walking distance. All our Deluxe category studios are airconditioned, while some of our newly furnished Standard category studios are available with airconditioning as well for a surcharge. All of our studios are equipped with a kitchenette. Free WIFI access is available in the whole building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Charles And Apartment
- Hotel Charles Apartment
- Charles Apartment Budapest