“Location, Service...all the best” 4 of 5 stars

5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Vaci Ut 1-3, Budapest 1062, Hungary   |
Special Offer
Summer Sale - Save 20%
Ranked #52 of 334 Hotels in Budapest

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (123)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

We stayed in this beautiful hotel for 3 nights in Oct and enjoyed the warmth of its staff. The rooms were spacious and pool area was good. Wifi was very powerful. We enjoyed the breakfast at its restaurant. it is centrally located and has very good views of the city.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends
Budapest, Hungary
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

You will spend a lot of time waiting to check-in, waiting for a drink, waiting for food, waiting to check-out. The rooms are standard Hilton rooms but less clean then you would expect. Staff in the hotel seem to ignore most of the guests and just chat to themselves. I usually enjoy staying at the Hilton. This one would be better classified as a Garden Hilton.

• Stayed July 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Hilton Budapest West End is a business hotel with high efficient infrastructure; meeting room, business bar nice terrace available at business lounge level. Price / Quality is really great, location is not downtown but west end near to a big commercial shopping center: best advantages are underground and public transport available within 3 minutes walking distance. I had a minor complain with fire alarm test and the team did really take seriously my issue and provide a complementary taxi service to the airport: well appreciated. it will be my hotel choice for my future travel to Budapest

Room Tip: Internal room are quite
  • Stayed June 2015, traveled solo
Berlin, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Very clean, comfortable and luxurious hotel in the best part of Budapest. That's the place to stay when you're in town for business or holidays.
Train station, bars, clubs, restaurants and cafés nearby.
When I arrived late at night, I was welcomed by the competent and very friendly Night Manager Zoltán, who is a real winning part and asset for this hotel. His nice, calm and totally adorable manner of checking in was stunning. He loves his job. That's what I felt from the first moment. He told me and my fellow colleagues' group to have a glass of very nice wine/Hungarian beer in the hotel bar to finish our long working day. This is where we met Joszef, the chef de rang, who really cared for us and made sure we had no empty glasses and always some crackers to snack. That's how a long working day should end. :) Thank you so much for these two "stars" in hospitality!
The standard rooms are very quiet, quite big; they all have a nice bathroom/with shower and very, very comfortable beds. Unfortunately, I couldn't try out any restaurants except the bar because my stay was only for the night between two meetings, so that I can only recommend the bar, but the hotel is really stunning. Believe me. I'd recommend it every time and I'm making sure to get there soon again. Thank you so much for giving me such a relaxing stay. Thumbs up!

Stayed July 2015, traveled on business
Gold Coast
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW via mobile

We stayed 2 nights in this hotel as part of a tour group of 44 people.We arrived at around 6pm after a long day travelling and had to go straight to dinner so I suppose we did not pay that much attention to the room except we did remark that it was very small comparatively speaking. It was only after a very restless night trying to share the bed that we queried whether the room was indeed a double. Finally they admitted they had put us in a single but also claimed the hotel was full until we and our tour guide insisted that was not good enough- putting 2 people into a room intended for one.At this point theh found a suitable room but no apologies or adequate explanation.
The faciliies were fine but this dreadful initial treatment warrants my rating

Stayed July 2015, traveled as a couple
Seoul, South Korea
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Everything was alright except there was a bar besides the hotel. The noise from the bar gets my nerve for nights. Though I was too tired to not able to sleep, I would not suggest to sleep at the corner rooms where the music comes right the from the bar. Breakfast was okay.

• Stayed July 2015, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

RainerG, General Manager at Hilton Budapest City, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Dear Guest,

Thank for your feedback about our property.

I am very happy to read that you enjoyed your overall stay at Hilton Budapest City
We would like to apologise for the noise came from the bar of the shopping mall. In these situation please inform us and we are more than happy to offer another room.

I hope you will have a chance to visit and enjoy our property again.

Kind regards,