The rooms was a good size, the bathrooms too. Breakfast is ok, not fantastic but not bad either. It was not included in the room, and we thought it was a bit too expensive. There are other better breakfast options nearby, in both taste and price.
The location is the best thing about this hotel, smack in the middle of everything!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Budapest City Center hotel is located in an exclusive area, in the historical, shopping and business center, in Váci street. It is the only 4* hotel in Budapest which is surrounded by a pedestrian precinct. The main sightseeing attractions of the capital are within walking distance or can be easily reached by underground or other public transport. Discover Budapest - the city of senses - and enjoy every minutes of a special and unforgettable stay in our hotel. Business guests will appreciate the use of free WiFi Internet access and the indoor parking facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Otel, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Expedia, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Mercure Budapest City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Budapest City Hotel Budapest
- Accor Budapest City Center