Do not even think of staying on this hotel. The front desk staff has the worst attitude I have ever encountered, they are rude, impolite and have no idea how to treat their customers. They treated me like no one had ever done in any other hotel in the world. It's a shame because it is a beautiful city and the hotel has a good location but the rooms are very poor, and well, the staff does no help at all with the image of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Budapest City Center hotel is located in an exclusive area, in the historical, shopping and business center, in Váci street. It is the only 4* hotel in Budapest which is surrounded by a pedestrian precinct. The main sightseeing attractions of the capital are within walking distance or can be easily reached by underground or other public transport. Discover Budapest - the city of senses - and enjoy every minutes of a special and unforgettable stay in our hotel. Business guests will appreciate the use of free WiFi Internet access and the indoor parking facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Odigeo, ACCOR, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your Mercure Budapest City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Budapest City Hotel Budapest
- Accor Budapest City Center