Location of hotel is fantastic,on river-walk along "Pest" side of Danube. Right next to Chain Bridge & facing "Buda" side of Danube looking directly at Royal Palace etc. Especialy beautiful at night when bridges & palace are illuminated.Paying extra for room w/ view and breakfast ( quite a spread)are worth it.. Room somewhat small but you do not mind as much when looking at view. Two women traveling alone, walked every where & felt completely safe at all times. Entire staff is very helpful, especially Tomas/ front desk & Anna/concierge. Service is prompt & efficent. Hint...do try a cup of hot chocolate while in Budapest. Is very, very special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Budapest hotel is situated directly by the Chain bridge overlooking the Royal Palace. This impressive hotel offers 402 beautifully appointed guestrooms, many of which enjoy a fabulous river-view. You may also choose from 18 exquisite Suites and a Presidential Suite. State-de-art conference facilities with capacity up to 900 person; 10 breakout rooms; Club Lounge with a breathtaking view of the Danube; SPA; 24 hr Fitness Centre, swimming pool, steam room and sauna; All day dining Corso Restaurant, Bar. An ideal choice for business and leisure travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Budapest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Budapest Hotel Budapest
- Budapest Intercontinental
- Intercontinental Hotel Budapest