Hotel is in a fab location - we were on 9th floor and views of chain bridge and castle were brilliant - breakfasts spectacular with loads of choice - the eggy bread is to die for. Spa and pool are small but fine - better to opt for one of the spa pools in the city. Staff were ok but a bit distant. Concierge services excellent and efficient. Only down side is the street ladies outside on riverside prom - just say no! A bit sleazy for a 5 star. Overall a nice hotel. We were at le meridien in Monaco this summer - this hotel was better!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Budapest hotel is situated directly by the Chain bridge overlooking the Royal Palace. This impressive hotel offers 402 beautifully appointed guestrooms, many of which enjoy a fabulous river-view. You may also choose from 18 exquisite Suites and a Presidential Suite. State-de-art conference facilities with capacity up to 900 person; 10 breakout rooms; Club Lounge with a breathtaking view of the Danube; SPA; 24 hr Fitness Centre, swimming pool, steam room and sauna; All day dining Corso Restaurant, Bar. An ideal choice for business and leisure travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Budapest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Budapest Hotel Budapest
- Budapest Intercontinental
- Intercontinental Hotel Budapest