Arrived by river cruise and hotel is literally across street. Very nice hotel. A bit on expensive side but great rooms. Wonderful buffet breakfast. Great location. Easy walking distance to everything. Staff very helpful. Free wifi cards Good for 2 hours but you can get as many as you need.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Budapest Hotel Budapest
- Intercontinental Budapest Hotel
- Budapest Intercontinental
- Intercontinental Hotel Budapest
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Budapest hotel is situated directly by the Chain bridge overlooking the Royal Palace. This impressive hotel offers 402 beautifully appointed guestrooms, many of which enjoy a fabulous river-view. You may also choose from 18 exquisite Suites and a Presidential Suite. State-de-art conference facilities with capacity up to 900 person; 10 breakout rooms; Club Lounge with a breathtaking view of the Danube; SPA; 24 hr Fitness Centre, swimming pool, steam room and sauna; All day dining Corso Restaurant, Bar. An ideal choice for business and leisure travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Otel, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your InterContinental Budapest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.