My wife and I had 2 day/night stay at the conclusion of an Avalon Waterways sponsored trip....we enjoyed our hotel stay and found the staff friendly and helpful at all times and room, bath/shower good to excellent. In room safe was easy to use. The "no-smoking" room we requested was without any detectable residua of prior use by a smoker.
We had an early flight with 5AM hotel departure...staff provided a "to go" breakfast snack box with a hot cup of coffee to have on taxi drive to airport which was much appreciated.
Overall, we readily recommend this hotel to other travelers, with exception of those who desire a 5-star type hotel experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Budapest hotel is situated directly by the Chain bridge overlooking the Royal Palace. This impressive hotel offers 402 beautifully appointed guestrooms, many of which enjoy a fabulous river-view. You may also choose from 18 exquisite Suites and a Presidential Suite. State-de-art conference facilities with capacity up to 900 person; 10 breakout rooms; Club Lounge with a breathtaking view of the Danube; SPA; 24 hr Fitness Centre, swimming pool, steam room and sauna; All day dining Corso Restaurant, Bar. An ideal choice for business and leisure travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Despegar.com so you can book your InterContinental Budapest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Budapest Hotel Budapest
- Budapest Intercontinental
- Intercontinental Hotel Budapest