Everything was great , the breakfast , the service, the rooms, the kindness of the staff .
The location is really in the center of Budapest .
The only think i didn't like is there is not free Wi-fi at the rooms , i guess nowadays at mostly every hotel/hostel in the world, the Wifi is free ( here the prices even where too expensive).
Besides that all excellent
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Budapest hotel is situated directly by the Chain bridge overlooking the Royal Palace. This impressive hotel offers 402 beautifully appointed guestrooms, many of which enjoy a fabulous river-view. You may also choose from 18 exquisite Suites and a Presidential Suite. State-de-art conference facilities with capacity up to 900 person; 10 breakout rooms; Club Lounge with a breathtaking view of the Danube; SPA; 24 hr Fitness Centre, swimming pool, steam room and sauna; All day dining Corso Restaurant, Bar. An ideal choice for business and leisure travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Reservation Counter and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Budapest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Budapest Hotel Budapest
- Budapest Intercontinental
- Intercontinental Hotel Budapest