Everything about the Inter is as good as can be expected, the service and staff are first rate and throroughly professional, the facilities are excellent, and the prices high. My only gripe is having to pay for internet usage in 2013 seems so behind the times and just pure penny pinching. We stopped being charge for tea and coffee making faciltiies in the room many years ago and surely internet can not be far behind.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Budapest hotel is situated directly by the Chain bridge overlooking the Royal Palace. This impressive hotel offers 402 beautifully appointed guestrooms, many of which enjoy a fabulous river-view. You may also choose from 18 exquisite Suites and a Presidential Suite. State-de-art conference facilities with capacity up to 900 person; 10 breakout rooms; Club Lounge with a breathtaking view of the Danube; SPA; 24 hr Fitness Centre, swimming pool, steam room and sauna; All day dining Corso Restaurant, Bar. An ideal choice for business and leisure travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Budapest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Budapest Hotel Budapest
- Budapest Intercontinental
- Intercontinental Hotel Budapest