The hotel itself was great. The staff was wonderful and very helpful! The location couldn't be beat! Our room was amazing, right on the water, overlooking the Chain Bridge. The rooms were modern, spacious and well decorated.
That said, I just wish that they didn't nickel and dime you for all of the amenities. Internet was something like 20 Euro a day! Ridiculous! I'd rather that they made our room more expensive and have that be free. Especially when traveling, internet access is so important. It just disappointed me.
Aside from that, I would have given them 5 stars, But maybe you don't mind paying for internet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Budapest hotel is situated directly by the Chain bridge overlooking the Royal Palace. This impressive hotel offers 402 beautifully appointed guestrooms, many of which enjoy a fabulous river-view. You may also choose from 18 exquisite Suites and a Presidential Suite. State-de-art conference facilities with capacity up to 900 person; 10 breakout rooms; Club Lounge with a breathtaking view of the Danube; SPA; 24 hr Fitness Centre, swimming pool, steam room and sauna; All day dining Corso Restaurant, Bar. An ideal choice for business and leisure travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Budapest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Budapest Hotel Budapest
- Budapest Intercontinental
- Intercontinental Hotel Budapest