We stayed for 3 nights at the Sofitel at the end of Nov. The hotel is superb in every respect. It is modern spacious and airy.Our room was on the fifth floor and overlooked The Danube and The Chain Bridge. The view was magic especially at night when the illuminations came on.The bed was very large and possibly the most comfortable we have ever slept in.
All the staff were efficent and helpful. The breakfast buffet was excellent and left nothing out.
The swimming pool was excellent and provided a very relaxing swim at the end of our day.
The Hotel is very well located for all the local tourist attractions We experienced no downsides and had a wondeful time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Budapest blends comfort and elegance with modern technology and French flair. This comfortable high-class hotel offers breathtaking views of the Chain Bridge and Royal Castle. The Paris Budapest Cafe restaurant at this luxury hotel fuses French and Hungarian cuisine, prepared in a show kitchen for all to see. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Escapio, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge Hotel Budapest
- Accor Budapest Chain Bridge
- Hyatt Budapest
- Budapest Sofitel