This hotel is an excellent choice for staying in the midst of one of Europe's most vibrant cities -- it is along the Danube, within walking distance of many major sights (e.g., St. Stephen's Basilica, the Vaci Utca, the Parliament, even Buda, via the Chain Bridge), great restaurants and coffee shops, and both the yellow and red line metros. We paid for a room upgrade (king-sized bed and a view of the Danube). Rooms are on the small side but well appointed and clean. The hotel is showing its age in some small ways (frayed carpet in the main lobby) but certainly nothing to complain about. Front desk and concierge staff are very friendly and speak English well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Budapest blends comfort and elegance with modern technology and French flair. This comfortable high-class hotel offers breathtaking views of the Chain Bridge and Royal Castle. The Paris Budapest Cafe restaurant at this luxury hotel fuses French and Hungarian cuisine, prepared in a show kitchen for all to see. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, ACCOR, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge Hotel Budapest
- Accor Budapest Chain Bridge
- Hyatt Budapest
- Budapest Sofitel