We stayed at the Sofitel Budapest in January 2013. The hotel staff were friendly and helpful and even sent Prosecco and chocolates to our room as an anniversary surprise. The buffet breakfast was the best I have experienced in a hotel and we found the restaurant to be good quality and great value for money. We were fortunate to be given a room with a view of the Danube and Chain Bridge, definitely worth asking for if you are going to stay in this hotel. All in all a great hotel in a great central location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Budapest blends comfort and elegance with modern technology and French flair. This comfortable high-class hotel offers breathtaking views of the Chain Bridge and Royal Castle. The Paris Budapest Cafe restaurant at this luxury hotel fuses French and Hungarian cuisine, prepared in a show kitchen for all to see. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Venere, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, Escapio, Odigeo, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge Hotel Budapest
- Accor Budapest Chain Bridge
- Hyatt Budapest
- Budapest Sofitel