Stayed in this hotel for 5 nights, rooms were very large, bed was very comfortable and lovely big bathroom. Shower was in the bath but not a problem getting in or out. They had a radio which could be heard in the room and bathroom and it had a classical music station which was lovely to listen to. The staff were very friendly,especially the doormen, veery helpful with direections etc. i changed money at the hotel with no problem. I had a view of the Chain Bridge and across to Buda but also onto a lovely park in front of hotel. THe breakfast was also verey plentiful, you could have, fruits, yoghurt, cereals etc. then breads and pastries of all descriptions, eggs, bacon, tomatoes, little sausages, mushrooms etc. they had an omlete station which i tried one morning and the omlete was delicious. Highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Budapest blends comfort and elegance with modern technology and French flair. This comfortable high-class hotel offers breathtaking views of the Chain Bridge and Royal Castle. The Paris Budapest Cafe restaurant at this luxury hotel fuses French and Hungarian cuisine, prepared in a show kitchen for all to see. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Venere, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Reservation Counter, Agoda, Escapio, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge Hotel Budapest
- Accor Budapest Chain Bridge
- Hyatt Budapest
- Budapest Sofitel