We stayed for 3 nights and had a fantastic time. When we arrived the first room we were allocated was a smoking room so we asked to change and were upgraded to a river view without any qualms. The staff were amazingly helpful and ultra polite. The breakfasts kept us going all day and the one dinner we had was a fabulous meal. The hotel is well placed and drinks at bar reasonable for a 5* hotel-would definatley recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Budapest blends comfort and elegance with modern technology and French flair. This comfortable high-class hotel offers breathtaking views of the Chain Bridge and Royal Castle. The Paris Budapest Cafe restaurant at this luxury hotel fuses French and Hungarian cuisine, prepared in a show kitchen for all to see. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Escapio, Despegar.com, Agoda, Reservation Counter, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge Hotel Budapest
- Accor Budapest Chain Bridge
- Hyatt Budapest
- Budapest Sofitel