The hotel is in a perfect location by the Danube and within easy reach of many of the attractions and amenities of this stunning city. The accommodation is extremely comfortable and we were delighted with our room and en suite which were furnished to a high standard. The staff could not have done more to assist in a variety of ways, including making restaurant and taxi bookings.
As has been noted in previous reviews, the 27 euros charge for breakfast is ridiculous, and the reason for 4 and not 5 stars ! - A friendly hint to management : review and reduce breakfast pricing and you will fill the many empty tables and customers will not be irritated by having to leave the premises simply to enjoy their first meal of the day. Overall, a nice hotel which I have no hesitation in recommending to others.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge Hotel
- Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge Hotel Budapest
- Sofitel Budapest
- Accor Budapest Chain Bridge
- Hyatt Budapest
- Budapest Sofitel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Budapest blends comfort and elegance with modern technology and French flair. This comfortable high-class hotel offers breathtaking views of the Chain Bridge and Royal Castle. The Paris Budapest Cafe restaurant at this luxury hotel fuses French and Hungarian cuisine, prepared in a show kitchen for all to see. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Splendia, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Escapio, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.