This is a large hotel with modern architecture both outside and inside. The location is perfect: Walking distance to the most interesting sights, like the Market hall and the Castle and Old town (there is a bus stop for "the Castle bus" just across the square in front of the hotel, if you don´t want to walk).
Beautiful view from the rooms facing the river - but why on earth is the cleaning staff instructed to close the curtains? This means you don´t see the view as you enter - with the curtains open you would be overwhelmed every time you entered your room.
Nice breakfast, but not as nice as the breakfast menu said.... Some items were missing. like the freshly squeezed orange juice that every five star hotel must have to earn five stars, in my opinion. And we had to change room two times before we got what we reserved. But very friendly staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Budapest blends comfort and elegance with modern technology and French flair. This comfortable high-class hotel offers breathtaking views of the Chain Bridge and Royal Castle. The Paris Budapest Cafe restaurant at this luxury hotel fuses French and Hungarian cuisine, prepared in a show kitchen for all to see. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, ACCOR and Venere so you can book your Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge Hotel Budapest
- Accor Budapest Chain Bridge
- Hyatt Budapest
- Budapest Sofitel