I came to Budapest for vacation of 4 nights.
The Location is exelent, we gut a big and beutiful room facing the Danuba.
A small casino is next to the hotel. The breakfast is good - compared to other hotels in Europe.
The hotel staff seems stressed most of the time. They try to be polite but in an unfriendly way. No personal touch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Budapest blends comfort and elegance with modern technology and French flair. This comfortable high-class hotel offers breathtaking views of the Chain Bridge and Royal Castle. The Paris Budapest Cafe restaurant at this luxury hotel fuses French and Hungarian cuisine, prepared in a show kitchen for all to see. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, ACCOR, Despegar.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge Hotel Budapest
- Accor Budapest Chain Bridge
- Hyatt Budapest
- Budapest Sofitel