We stayed at the hotel in April 2011 for two nights. Our room was a deluxe river view. The view from the room was nice. Room was small but clean. The hotel location is very good. A metro station is 5 minutes walk away, the tram stop is just in front of the hotel. Many tourist attractions are within walking distance.
Taxies waiting in front of the hotel is pretty expensive. I was charged 3000 HUF plus tip to the east train station - probably more than double of regular rate.
They still charge for internet connection. It is rare to find hotels to do so in Budapest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Budapest blends comfort and elegance with modern technology and French flair. This comfortable high-class hotel offers breathtaking views of the Chain Bridge and Royal Castle. The Paris Budapest Cafe restaurant at this luxury hotel fuses French and Hungarian cuisine, prepared in a show kitchen for all to see. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, ACCOR, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge Hotel Budapest
- Accor Budapest Chain Bridge
- Hyatt Budapest
- Budapest Sofitel