There is not really much positive to say about the hotel it is located well outside the city centre. Guest rooms are relatively small and outdated. Bathrooms are even smaller with limited amenities. Breakfast food choice is wide but definitely 3* level. Wifi is free in the lobby but slow. Then come the inconsistencies: you get a bathrobe in the room but you have to go and buy your slippers in the spa area, not the most convenient. Overall staff does not really let you feel welcome either. The hotel is more geared towards groups than individuals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A place where you can mix business with relaxation! Conference hotel with spa and wellness complex on the bank of the Danube, just 15 minutes from the historical city centre. Relax and recharge! Swim in the large pool and enjoy the breathtaking panorama from the two-story fitness club! Steer clear of the traffic jams! Spacious car and bus park just outside the hotel. 26 Km from Airport Ferihegy, 9 km from Eastern Railway Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Danubius Health Spa Resort Helia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Danubius Health Spa Resort Helia Hotel Budapest
- Danubius Health Hotel Helia
- Danubius Health Budapest