“Lovely” 5 of 5 stars

Free Welcome Drink
Ranked #11 of 329 Hotels in Budapest
“Lovely”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Was a lovely room, clean and very quite,(courtyard view.)The staff were very helpful .Special thanks to A'ron and Ba'lint .We would visit this hotel again. ;)))))))))
Hotel is located close to many small pubs and coffe shops and with in walking distance to city center. ;))))))

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Zoltan K, Front Office Manager at Hotel Nemzeti Budapest - MGallery Collection, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Dear Zita T,

Thank you for the kind words! I will make sure to pass them on to Aron and Balint, I am sure they will be very happy to hear that their efforts were greatly appreciated! I hope to see you back soon!

Best regrds,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Prague, Czech Republic
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

Beautiful and newly renovated hotel in the center near the Keleti railway station (2 stops by bus or 15 min walk) and right next to the metro and tram station. Friendly and helpful staff at the reception and the lobby bar. Very tasteful boutique interior, comfortable beds, perfect cleanliness. If I wanted to look for flaws, so it's a small room and small bathroom - which is based on the layout of the historic building. I would not want to live in this room for a week :), but for 1-2 nights is a great choice.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Dear MetropolisPRG,

I am very grateful to You, for taking the time to write a review of Your recent stay at the Hotel Nemzeti. I was pleased to read that you were so happy with the experience and that we were able to meet the expectations of such a frequent traveller. I hope we will be able to welcome you back soon!

Bromley, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

Great thank you to Zolatan and the Team!

5stars rating will refer here to:
-great welcome with possibility to have your car parked in on your behalf
-accommodation standard - room 215 cannot be missed! Very spacious, attention to details, space to sit down around the table
-concierge - knowledge about the city and helpfulness
-breakfast - buffet choice and display
-service throughout your stay - smile and recognition of your face is absolutely at the highest level. You will feel very special - I can guarantee this to you

Much appreciated

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Dear Adrianandjoanna,

Thank you so much for your expert review on your experience at the Hotel Nemzeti! I was very happy to read how satisfied you were with all of our services! I will share the review with the rest of the team as an ecouragement in their future efforts.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

I visited with my boyfriend for a small getaway to Budapest, I was quite relaxed in regards to booking a hotel so I randomly chose one through the travel agents. What a wonderful surprise to see that we were staying in one of the most beautiful hotels in Budapest, very central too.
The hotel is sophisticated with wonderful rooms and a stylish breakfast and bar area. I had both breakfast and an evening meal in the hotel and both were lovely.
Staff are eager to help you and can provide you with some lovely suggestions for what you can do whilst in Budapest.
Rooms were stylish and the bathrooms were perfect too. It made our small getaway into a wonderful experience and I hope to go back one day.
Highly recommend this Hotel and I praise it's wonderful staff!

Room Tip: When you arrive ask at the reception desk for ideas on what to do in Budapest, they made some wonder...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Zoltan K, Front Office Manager at Hotel Nemzeti Budapest - MGallery Collection, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Dear AnnaR,

I was very happy to read that your stay at the Hotel Nemzeti was so fantastic that you barely got home and already can't wait to return! Thank you! We are also looking forward to welcoming you back soon!

Bielefeld, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

Stayed for three nights in this lovely hotel. Quite central, metro 2 and tram 4/6 (24hr-service) are just outside the door. So it may be a bit noisy, but we had a room to the inner courtyard and slept well and could not hear any noise. The design is awesome, and so is the staff, the interior and the beds. Never slept better in a hotel!
Breakfast was awesome, room service too - I can just recommend this hotel and will book it again, when I will get back to Budapest. Value-for-money is unbeatable!

Room Tip: Rooms to the inner courtyard may be more quiet.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Jan-Martin A,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of your stay at the Hotel Nemzeti! I was very pleased to read that you found everything to be so excellent! I will make sure to pass on your kind words to the staff, it will be an encouragement for their future efforts. I hope you will have a chance to visit us again soon!

Genk, Belgium
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

We stayed at the hotel for 3 nights. we enjoyed every minute. Verry friendly staff, Beautiful hotel, Nice clean rooms. Breakfast (with bubbles) was included and excellent choices.
enjoyed a 3 course dinner at the bar for about 12€. Food was good, for the price excellent, alltough could be a little bit warmer.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Jelle W,

Thank you so much for the kind words! I was very happy to read that you had a chance to try the brakfast and our 3 course menu offer and that you liked both. I hope you will have a chance to return to us soon!

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

OK so my stay at the Hotel Nemzeti was so good that I joined Trip Advisor so I could post suitable praise! I stayed there last September with a friend and absolutely loved it. I had stayed previously at a good hotel in Budapest but this one was even better! From the moment we arrived (at 1am), the staff could not do enough for us. The bar was closed, but the duty manager was kind enough to offer to open a bottle of wine we had with us, and seat us in comfy chairs so that we could have our little nightcap! We had read good things about the comfort of the rooms, but really, it was indeed like sleeping a "bed of clouds". The perfect conditions for sleep; our room was quiet, the perfect temperature, with black out curtains, we really did have the best rest on that trip.

Breakfasts were incredible - immaculately laid out, lots of choice (from pickles to fish to lemon cake!), good coffee, well replenished food and very welcoming wait staff. When we thought the service could not get any better, we were assisted by the concierge to plan our activities. We booked spa visits and treatments and took the great advice to book the hop-on-hop-off bus tour (2nd day free and including a river boat trip) and really got our money's worth. What more can I say? The hotel is in a great location, the staff are the most attentive I've seen and we enjoyed it so much we are thrilled to be returning for our second visit on March 30th. Can't wait to see you again Nemzeti!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Zoltan K, Front Office Manager at Hotel Nemzeti Budapest - MGallery Collection, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Dear Katherine R,

I was honored to read that your experience was so impressing at the Hotel Nemzeti that it made you join Tripadvisor, just to share it with fellow travellers! Thank you so much for it! I am also very happy that we will see you again soon! I hope this coming stay will be just as pleasant as the previous one!

Best regards,

Been to Hotel Nemzeti Budapest - MGallery Collection? Share your experiences!